I have recently received advice from the Integrated
Healthcare Collaborative, via the British Reflexology Association, regarding how to carry out reflexology
treatments once lockdown measures are eased.
This date will be no earlier than
We should not see each other if either of us has any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you are self-isolating.
I would like to let you know the measures I intend to put in place at Mill Meadow to keep us both
safe from the risk of COVID-19.
As well as maintaining social distancing as much as possible, I
• clean the treatment room, including door handles and chair arms, before and after each treatment.
use disposable couch roll to cover the entire length of the treatment chair.
• continue to replace the couch roll
and towels after each treatment.
• use a hand sanitiser before you arrive and once you have left.
• provide a separate hand sanitiser dispenser for you to use
as you enter and leave the room.
• wear a visor and ask that you wear a face mask.
• ask that you bring your own drink bottle.
Please note that I will no longer be taking cash or cheque payments and ask that you pay by
In line with
the latest government advice, I intend to start seeing clients as from Monday the 6th July, initially including
Saturdays, but please note this may be subject to change in the light of future advice from Government or professional bodies.
If you would like to book an appointment, please text or phone
on 07941 019416.